You have the following options to give your employees access to the Power eCard system:
1. Manual creation of a user in the backend
As an administrator, you can create new users for the Power eCard system by using the user management.
To do so, select Administration > User > Create ne users in the menu.
After creating the new user you can manually send out the link to the login screen as well as the user name (e-mail adress) and the password.
2. Import a user list
The user administration can be used to import user data via a CSV list. In this case, a standard password for every user is specified in the CSV, which the user must change after his first login.
Afterwards the link as well as user name (e-mail address) and the default password can be mailed to all imported users manually.
If self-registration is enabled, all users can register themselves and create a personal account for the Power eCard system. You can find the registration form via a link from the login screen or by entering the url: domainname / register.
The following information is queried during registration:
E-Mail: E-Mail adress that is also used for login Display name: Name for personalization, e.g. in the greeting phrase “Best regards, your #Display name#”
- User name: This can be any name you want, ideally it consists of the first letter of the first name and last name (if your e-mail changes, you can still log in using the user name)
- Password: at least 8 characters long and 1 number included
- Time zone: relevant for users abroad and timed dispatch, for Germany select “Central European Time”
- Company: optional (can be used for user groups)
- Location: optional
- Country: optional
- Picture / Logo: optional
There are three possibile methods to approve a newly registred user account:
- Account creation withou approval:
All users with a corresponding business mail address can log in to the system right after registration
- Approval via double-opt-in:
The new user has to confirm his mail adress via double-opt-in by clicking an activation link in an e-mail. The account will be created afterwards
- Approval by an administrator:
The user must be activated manually by the administrator after the registration. Until then, he can not log in to his account.
4. Optional software package: LDAP connection
Power eCard can be connected to the company’s LDAP system and employees can log in to the Power eCard system with their global user data.