If user registration for is enabled, all users can register themselves on the system and create a personal account.
the URL for the registration is: domainname/register or is linked from the login screen.
For technical information on self-registration, see the security settings.
The following fields are required during registration:
- E-Mail: E-mail address that is also used for login
- Display name: Name for personalization, e.g. in the greeting formula “Best regards, your #DISPLAY NAME#”.
- Username: This can be freely chosen, ideally first letter first name + last name (if the e-mail changes, you can still log in via the username)
- Password: at least 8 characters long and 1 number included
- Language: Standard view for the Power eCard backend (German or English)
- Time zone: relevant for users abroad and time-controlled shipping, in Germany select “Central European Time
- Company: optional (can be used for groupings)
- Location: optional
- Country: optional
- Image/Logo: optional
Confirm your entry by clicking on Register.
Depending on how the system was configured for your company, the following scenarios are possible:
- You have immediate access to the system without having to confirm your registration.
- You will receive a mail in which you have to confirm the creation of the account. Then you can log in.
- Your registration is stored in the system and must be approved by an administrator before you can log in.
If you are not sure how your Power eCard system is configured, contact an administrator.